Welcome to The O.C. Icontest... an icon contest for The O.C., obviously *_*... but anyway.
This is a place for you to make O.C. icons at your hearts delight, but of course, you must follow
the guidlines of the contest, which is the same as any other icon contest community.
Below are the guidelines. *_*
1. All submissions must remain anonymous, which means that after you post your icon, you absolutely cannot use it anywhere on any other community or as your user picture until the contest and voting is over. If I see the icon that you posted anywhere I will disqualify you from that contest that week and take down your icon.
2. Icons may be animated, but I strongly encourage still icons. Either one is fine.
3. Each week up to three icons may be submitted for now unless I say something different. The rules are subject to change, but for now THREE icons can be submitted for each challenge. You must read the rules for each contest that I post. They may change occasionally if I feel like spicing it up.
4. Don't fish for votes, which means, please don't go telling your friends where you posted your icon and have them vote for you.
5. There will be no voting for your own icon. Period.
6. Make sure that you upload your icon to a server that will have it up and showing by the time I post the voting. If the picture does not show up at least one day before the voting, I will let you know and give you a chance to email me, but if you do not do so, or if you do, and it still does not show up, then your icon will not be included in the vote. Sorry.
7. All entries must follow LJ standards for icons. No bigger than 100x100 and 40k.
8. Do not steal anyone's icons. That's rude.
1. I will post a challenge and the icons must be submitted to that challenge in a comment.
2. You must use a photo uploading host for the icon such as Photobucket.
3. You must follow the rules within each post, and the general info here for submitting.
4. Each icon must be posted with the image and the URL like so:
Submission deadline: Friday @ 10:30 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard)
Voting Ends Sundays @ 5:30 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard)
Challenges: Will be posted Sunday evening
Entries: May be submitted between Sunday and Friday
Voting: Will be between Friday night and Sunday
Banners/Winners: Will be posted/announced Sunday or Monday
1. Anyone can vote. You don't actually have to be a member, so if you happen to just stop by, go ahead and vote on the newest challenge.
2. Vote in a comment for your top three favorite in order of your first, second and third favorite.
3. When it comes to Mod's Choice, well, obviously I will do that one. ^_^ And it will be an icon that was slightly overlooked in the voting, but that I personally enjoyed a lot.
Layout created by: transmaniacon
And coding for user info comes from: cressidaslayout